We are coming to Melbourne and Singapore in the next couple of months. Brining a brand new 2 day intense street photography workshop aimed at the beginners and intermediate street photographers out there.
Day 1: Saturday
- We meet up at our workshop base (or as I like to call it RAW HQ), morning tea, coffee (included) and introductions. We then move into the first theory part of the workshop
- How to get over the fear of shooting street photography.
- How to shoot without anyone noticing.
- How to tell a story with your photography.
- Tips and Techniques for taking candid street portraits.
- Techniques and Settings for taking the best results.
- How to take great street photographs.
- Create memorable photos which stand the test of time.
- Then we head out for a morning street photography session. Where we can practice some of the techniques you’ve learnt during the morning presentation.
- We return to the workshop base for a post processing and workflow tutorial.
- You then get to edit and process your own shots from the morning and get feedback.
- We will then break for lunch. (Included)
- We’ll then discuss some of the different styles of street photography and how you can go about developing your own style.
- How to develop a street photography project idea.
- Brain storming session to come up with your own photo project which will makeup the rest of the workshop.
- Night time street photography techniques.
- Evening shooting session capturing images for your project.
- We’ll break for dinner. (At your own cost)
- Night time street photography session capturing images for your project.
- That will be the end of day 1. Once you get home you should download your photos from the evening session edit and process them ready for day 2.
Day 2: Sunday
- Meet for morning tea. (Included)
- Share and review your photos from the evening and night sessions.
- Discuss what techniques worked best for you and what areas you need to work on from the images your captured in the evening session.
- Presentation on Advanced composition Techniques.
- Head out for a shooting session to continue working on your project.
- Break for lunch. (Included)
- Edit, process and review photos from the morning session.
- Discuss potential photo targets required for your project.
- Head out for the last shooting session.
- Edit, process and review photo from the last shooting session.
- Share your project (so far) with the group
- Final comments & and overview of the entire workshop.
For more details and to book click either one of the links below.