There’s a new magazine that’s just come out in the app store, it’s called Street Photography Magazine. A few months ago the editor contacted me asking if I would be a contributor, I was more than happy to contribute to the first issue and I’m super excited to have been asked back for the next issue.
Unfortunately for you android users this mag is only available in the Apple App Store but I’m sure as it grows in popularity an android version will be made available.
So what’s in the first issue?
- Interview with London shooter Ronya Galka
- Compose like a master (A great read for anyone who did Shoot Street last month)
- Street Photography Quick Guide (by yours truly)
- Review – Sony’s New RX1
- iPhoneography on the street
The price is $1.99 but I’ve been given a code “spmfriend” which will give you this first issue FREE!
To use the code:
- Navigate to the Newsstand on your iPad
- Open the magazine in the Newsstand
- Click the yellow Subscribe button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- When the box opens you’ll see an option that says “Current Subscribers.
- Next tap Current Subscribers and a box will open.
- Type this code in the white box: “spmfriend” (without the quotes) and click OK.
- After a few seconds you’ll see a small button under the magazine icon that says “Download.” Click it and the issue will download (it’s about 23MB).
- When its finished click the magazine icon to open it. Note, you must be online to stream video and audio.
You can download the app from the Apple App Store here.