BIGGER photos! The individual photo view of 500px has had a revamp. The new Photo Page now offers a much more visually appealing layout which helps to showcase photographers work. For those who aren’t photographers and just like to have a look the layout is much nicer to navigate.
- Focus View feature for photos, enables full-screen view with simple shortcut ‘H’ and maximizes photo browsing experience.
- Shortcuts are located below each photo in Focus View. Click on a photo or press ‘H’ for Focus View. Press ‘M’ to maximize the photo, ‘L’ to like, and ‘F’ for favourite.
- Arrow keys let you go back and forth between photos to mirror the ease of 500px iPad App experience on your computer screen.
- Larger photos on Popular, Editor’s Choice, Upcoming and Fresh feeds and on your profile.
- Photos expand in size for superior viewing on larger monitors.
- Optimized viewing for panoramic photos, they look better than ever before.
- Photographer information, easy sharing and like & favourite buttons are featured in the new header.
- Comments are located below the photo as well as a visual list of the people who’ve favourited or liked the photo.
- Want to know who was the last person to V&F your photo? Just look to the bottom right, and easily expand to see a full list.
What do you think?