There have been two things that have dominated my inbox in the last 24 hours. Number 1 is fotoleaf.co my new curated photo sharing website that will be launching in Private Beta in 48 hours. Number 2 the Fujifilm X-T1.
The all important specs (that we know)
- announcement January 28th (trusted source)
- bigger (extra-large) and better (high performance) EVF / (trusted + anonymous sources)
- APS-C X-Trans sensor II (16MP) / (trusted + anonymous sources)
- double SD-card slot / (trusted sources)
- weather sealed body / (trusted sources)
- price range between X-E and X-PRO line / (new and anonymous sources)
- FujicaST-like design / (source who was right in the past, but not yet upgraded to the elite-team of trusted sources)
- faster AF than the X-E2 / (new source)
- additional battery grip / (anonymous source)
- name: X-T1 / (Confirmed by Fujifilm)
Is this the first image of the X-T1?
We’ll keep you up to date with new information as it is released.